Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Elimination Communication

I'm still trying to practice EC (Elimination Communication) and it is such a challenge let me tell you. However I look at it this way, I can pay attention now and continue with what I've started or I can quit, really confuse G and try again in two years when it will inevitably be MUCH harder. G is in undies - so please don't ask or tell me I'm crazy when we have visits. It is a labor of love for us, and G hates diapers anyway.
If you want to know more about it... check out my links (The Potty Whisperer is a good place to start). I have to say the whole topic of diapers and diaper free is another natural progression for any crunchy momma to explore - it might as well be in the 'Granola Momma Handbook'. Maybe I should write the handbook eh? Anyway if you want an interesting read try "Diaper Free" by Ingrid Bauer.

No comments: