Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Fullfilling Life

On days I think my kids do not have a full enough life.. rather than badger myself I really ought to look at the pictures we are taking... this is all in the last few weeks.Story time with Grandpa Gary on Skype and Cora the fearless tooth brusher (will not give up a toothbrush easily).
Igloo tent was given to us and is now a favorite hide out and camping site.
Vicki and Ed visited from Cincinnati and brought along their sweet doggies Shelbie and Grace
Cora looking fab in Taran's fedora during one of our recent visits on River Reach
Grady misses having dogs in the house don't you think?
And Barber Mom is always open for appointments. Grady decided to try super short.
Cincinnati zoo, need I say more Grady and Cora had a great time. Cora really perked up when she saw a Macaw.
Elephants are awesome - the little pumpkin agrees...
Lastly a little coastal time in with Aunt Lindsey...

No comments: