Tuesday, November 19, 2013

C.Bird's Mural

I have successfully bartered with my talented friend Courtney.  I am working on trimming her landscape and in exchange she painted a mural in C Bird's bedroom.  It all started when I saw a branch on her roof and shortly thereafter showed up with a ladder.

The painting is from the inside jacket of the book "A Snowy Day".  Cora and I picked it out together because it was so pretty. It brought all the color of her things together. C.Bird had a special request for silver snowflakes and though you can't see all of them in this shot, she asked for four of them because she is four. My girly girl may have the perfect bedroom now. I know it was a lot of work for my friend but she truly loves to paint so I think it was a win for everyone, though I know she is glad to be done. Check it out!



No comments: